Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

My next tree house

You may already know that I've always wanted a tree house...we looked into it relatively seriously a few years ago, but it just wasn't going to work out....

But now I've found a great design for one.....


and it's something  I can share, not only with friends and family, but also....


with the birdies :-D

Yes the tree house is for birds and people. There is a wall separating the bird part with little peep holes so you can watch the birdies!



How cute is that!


This one is in Japan.  Designed by Nendo.


When do I get mine?  Just imagine sitting in your little treehouse and being serenaded by the little birds on the other side....  My sort of place.

2 comments:

Sue McNenly said...

Oh Ruth...I LOVE this. It has totally inspired a new birdhouse vignette:)

Ruth said...

I look forward to seeing it. Isn't it a great idea!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to add a comment.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com