Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Colorful potato salad

Look at this pretty potato salad!


Just love all the colors. And the flavors are just as vibrant.

It's another recipe from Vegetarian Everyday.  I used tri-colored small potatoes and they just make it even more colorful.  I love the idea of splitting the sugar snap peas down the middle to reveal the mini-peas inside. I recently did that to garnish a pea soup - but it looks lovely in this salad.  The sugar snaps are raw too, so add a nice crunch to the mix.



Along with tomatoes, sugar snap peas, horseradish and dill, this is a yummy salad.  I eat it as a meal. Nothing else is needs.



I've made it since with larger potatoes cut into small pieces - this time white and blue potatoes.  It just hits the spot.  It will definitely be a favorite for me this summer.  Imagine the extra color from heirloom tomatoes!

Have you got the cookbook yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to add a comment.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com