Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Everything is tickety-boo

This week has been a little more challenging in terms of gratitude and feeling tickety-boo!  I came home from Florida and seemed to bring with me a nasty non-seasonal influenza virus! It's laid me low all week - so I've been doing little but sleeping and coughing.  However, I've had plenty of time for think about things that made a difference to my otherwise not so good week - so here are the things that reminded me that everything is still tickety-boo:

Cough, cough!

  • phone calls, texts and emails from family showing their love and care
  • a snuggly duvet and enveloping pillow
  • a new pair of pajamas that made me happy to be wearing them
  • a caring hubby
  • not thinking about food or having to decide meals
  • soaking in a warm bath
  • a good movie to pass the time
  • cooling on the throat watermelon
  • turning the corner and beginning to feel better!
  • hearing that my nephew passed his driving test
  • my first trip out of the house after 5 days and how exciting that felt (cabin fever???)!

I hope you've been feeling tickety-boo this week. And I know I'm going to be feeling even more tickety-boo next week :-D

By the way, I'm struggling with my blog and photos and wonder if any of you know an answer.  Blogger won't let me upload any new photos.  I've tried to check on picasa but it won't let me see my profile or change anything either.  Have any of you other bloggers had blogger photo issues and have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Sue McNenly said...

Hi Ruth. Hope you're starting to feel more ticket-boo as we speak:)

I also use blogger and haven't had any issues downloading photo's? Can you tell me what it's saying. Hope I can help.

Sue

Ruth said...

It seems my picasa account won't allow any more storage but at the same time, it won't let me purchase anymore! For now, I've found a work round by blogging in Rapidweaver and letting it forward it to bloger! Good old Rapidweaver!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to add a comment.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com